There is no shortage of kid friendly activities in Stanfordville, New York. For the outdoorsy family, there is hiking, fishing, and swimming at one of the many lakes in the area. For the more indoorsy family, there are plenty of museums, art galleries, and theaters to keep everyone entertained. And, of course, there are plenty of restaurants and cafes to keep everyone fed. No matter what your family enjoys, you’re sure to find something to do in Stanfordville that everyone will love.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Stanfordville, New York
1. Stanfords Reserve- This is a large nature preserve with miles of hiking trails, a playground, a picnic area and a pond.
2. Camping- There are several camping sites in the area that offer family friendly activities like swimming, fishing and hiking.
3. tubing- Spend a day floating down theDelaware River on an inner tube.
4. Hiking- There are many trails in the area that are perfect for a family hike.
5. Biking- There are also several trails that are great for biking.
6. horseback riding- There are a few stables in the area that offer horseback riding lessons and trail rides.
7. Mini golf- There is a mini golf course in town that is perfect for a family fun night.
8. Swimming- There are several lakes and ponds in the area that are perfect for a refreshing swim.
9. Fishing- Many of the lakes and ponds are also great for fishing.
10. Picnicking- Pack a picnic lunch and head to one of the many scenic spots in the area for a perfect family outing.