There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Stanfield, Oregon! For starters, you can take your little ones to the local park to play on the playground equipment or have a picnic. The Stanfield Public Library also has a kids section with plenty of books and activities to keep them entertained. Stanfield is also home to a movie theater, bowling alley, and ice skating rink – all great places to take the family for a fun day out.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Stanfield, Oregon
1. Visit the Stanfield Outlets for some great deals on name brand clothing.
2. Drive out to the O’Reilly Auto Parts store to buy some car parts and accessories.
3. Stop by the Dollar Tree to pick up some inexpensive party supplies.
4. Head to the Walmart Supercenter to buy groceries and household supplies.
5. Go to the Stanfield City Park to play on the playground and explore the hiking trails.
6. Pay a visit to the Stanfield Public Library to check out some books.
7. Drive out to the Stanfield Airport to watch the planes take off and land.
8. Visit the Stanfield Aquatic Center to swim some laps and play in the water.
9. Stop by the Stanfield Historic Museum to learn about the history of the town.
10. Head to the Stanfield Wildlife Refuge to see the animals and take a nature hike.