Springfield, New Jersey, is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them busy, including the Springfield Museum, the Fun Zone, and the New Jersey Zoo.
The Springfield Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the town and the state. The Fun Zone is perfect for kids who want to burn off some energy. There are plenty of arcade games and rides to keep them entertained. The New Jersey Zoo is a great place to see animals from all over the world.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Springfield, New Jersey
1) Take a walk or bike ride around beautiful Hopkinson Park
2) Have a picnic lunch at one of the many picnic tables throughout the park
3) Take a stroll down Madison Avenue and pop into some of the unique shops
4) Visit the Butternut Farm to see the animals and learn about life on a working farm
5) Get ice cream at the local ice cream shop
6) Take a dip in the public pool
7) Play a game of tennis at one of the public tennis courts
8) Take a hike through one of the many nature trails in the area
9) Have a picnic lunch at one of the many picnic tables throughout the park
10) Take a stroll down Madison Avenue and pop into some of the unique shops