There are a number of fun and kid friendly things to do in Springdale, Pennsylvania. One great option is to visit the Springdale Free Library. The library offers a number of great programs for children, including story time, crafts, and special events.
Another great kid-friendly activity in Springdale is to visit one of the town’s many parks. Riverside Park is a great option, as it features a playground, picnic tables, and a scenic walking trail along the river. Springdale also has a number of walking trails and scenic parks perfect for a family outing.
If you’re looking for something a bit more active, head to Classic Lanes Bowling Center. Kids can enjoy a game of bowling, while parents can relax in the lounge area. Afterward, everyone can grab a bite to eat at one of the many nearby restaurants.
No matter what you’re looking for, Springdale has a number of great options for kid-friendly activities.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Springdale, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the Covered Bridge at the Joshua Cowell Farmstead – The covered bridge at the Joshua Cowell Farmstead is a great place to visit with kids. The bridge is a replica of a 19th century covered bridge and is located on a working farm.
2. Go for a Hike at the Nockamixon State Park – Nockamixon State Park is a great place to take the kids for a hike. There are over 15 miles of trails to explore, including a 1.5 mile loop around Lake Nockamixon.
3. Visit the Bucks County Civil War Museum – The Bucks County Civil War Museum is a great place to take the kids to learn about the Civil War. The museum has a variety of exhibits, including a replica of a Union encampment.
4. Have a Picnic at the Peace Valley Nature Center – The Peace Valley Nature Center is a great place to take the kids for a picnic. The nature center has over 1,000 acres of land to explore, including a lake, woods, and meadows.
5. Go on a Nature Walk at the Silver Creek Preserve – The Silver Creek Preserve is a great place to take the kids for a nature walk. The preserve has over 3 miles of trails to explore, and is home to a variety of plant and animal species.
6. Go Fishing at the Stony Creek Anglers Club – The Stony Creek Anglers Club is a great place to take the kids for a day of fishing. The club has a Catch and Release Program for kids, and offers a variety of fishing lessons.
7. Play Miniature Golf at the Lehigh Valley Zoo – The Lehigh Valley Zoo is a great place to take the kids for a game of miniature golf. The zoo also has a variety of other attractions, including a petting zoo and a carousel.
8. Explore the Historic Bethlehem Visitors Center – The Historic Bethlehem Visitors Center is a great place to take the kids to learn about the history of Bethlehem. The center has a variety of exhibits, including a replica of the historic Bethlehem Steel plant.
9. See the Animals at the Pocono Wildlife Rehabilitation and Education Center – The Pocono Wildlife Rehabilitation and Education Center is a great place to take the kids to see a variety of animals. The center offers a variety of wildlife rehabilitation services, and also has a nature trail.
10. Take a Ride on the Lehigh Gorge Scenic Railway – The Lehigh Gorge Scenic Railway is a great place to take the kids for a ride. The railway offers a variety of scenic rides, including a ride through the Lehigh Gorge State Park.