Springboro, Pennsylvania is a great place to raise a family. The community is close-knit and there are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep your little ones busy. The Springboro public library offers story time for toddlers and preschoolers every Tuesday and Wednesday morning. The YMCA in Springboro also has a great after-school program that helps kids with homework and offers a variety of sports and other activities. For kids who are into theatre, The Carnegie Center for the Arts offers classes and performances throughout the year. Springboro is also home to a variety of parks, perfect for a game of soccer or a picnic lunch.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Springboro, Pennsylvania
1. Take a hike through one of Springboro’s picturesque forests or parks.
2. Have a picnic lunch in one of Springboro’s scenic greenspaces.
3. Visit the Springboro Heritage Museum to learn about the city’s rich history.
4. Attend a performance at the Springboro Performing Arts Center.
5. Browse the unique shops and businesses downtown.
6. Get ice cream at one of Springboro’s many ice cream shops.
7. Play mini golf or go go-karting at one of the city’s family-friendly entertainment venues.
8. Go fishing or canoeing at one of Springboro’s many lakes and ponds.
9. Attend a summer concert or movie in the park.
10. Take a swim in one of Springboro’s public pools.