There’s no shortage of kid-friendly fun to be had in Spring City, Utah! For starters, the city is home to two family-friendly museums – the Museum of Natural Curiosity and the Spring City Gallery of Art. Both museums offer a variety of interactive exhibits and activities that are sure to keep the little ones entertained.
If your kids are looking for some outdoor fun, there are plenty of parks and playgrounds to explore in Spring City. The city’s parks are also great places to take a stroll, have a picnic, or just enjoy the fresh air.
And, of course, no visit to Spring City would be complete without a stop at the famous Zion National Park. With its stunning red rock cliffs and hikes of varying difficulty, there’s something for everyone at Zion.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Spring City, Utah
1. Visit the Spring City Museum to learn about the history of the town and see some of the unique artifacts that have been found in the area.
2. Go for a walk or bike ride on the Spring City Heritage Trail to see some of the beautiful scenery and learn more about the town.
3. Head to the Spring City Library to find a new book to read or take part in one of the many programs they offer.
4. Attend a concert or play at the Spring City Opera House.
5. Visit the Spring City Park to play on the playground, have a picnic, or just enjoy the great outdoors.
6. Stop by the Spring City General Store for a delicious treat or souvenir.
7. Take a scenic drive down Mulberry Canyon Road to see the incredible rock formations.
8. Go fishing in one of the many streams or lakes in the area.
9. Go camping or hiking in one of the many beautiful parks in the area.
10. Enjoy the small town charm of Spring City by strolling down Main Street and exploring the unique shops and restaurants.