Sparks, Nevada is home to many kid friendly activities. The city has a large number of parks that are perfect for children to explore and play in. There are also several museums and art galleries that are geared towards kids and families. In addition, Sparks is home to a number of kid friendly restaurants that serve up healthy and delicious meals. And last but not least, the city has a wide variety of kid friendly events and activities that take place throughout the year.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sparks, Nevada
1. Head to the Wild Island Family Adventure Park for a day of fun. With an water park, go-karts, laser tag, and more, there is something for everyone in the family to enjoy.
2. Visit the Sparks Heritage Museum to learn about the city’s rich history. The interactive exhibits are sure to capture the interest of even the youngest members of the family.
3. take a walk or bike ride through the Sparks Marina Park. With beautiful views of the lake, this is a great way to get some fresh air and exercise.
4. Get your adrenaline pumping at the Boomtown Casino Arcade. With over 200 games to choose from, there is sure to be something that will get your heart racing.
5. For a more relaxed activity, take a stroll through the Victorian Square. With its quaint shops and restaurants, this is a great place to find a unique souvenir or grab a bite to eat.
6. Let the kids burn off some energy at one of the playgrounds in town. With multiple options to choose from, you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for your family.
7. Get up close and personal with some furry friends at the Animal Ark. This rescue center is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears.
8. Spend a day at the Sparks Nugget Casino. In addition to gaming, the casino also offers a bowling alley, movie theater, and restaurants.
9. Take a dip in one of the pools at the Sparks Municipal Pool Complex. With both indoor and outdoor options, there’s sure to be a perfect spot for your family to cool off.
10. For a unique experience, visit the Truckee Meadows Water Reclamation Facility. This working wastewater treatment plant offers tours that are both educational and interesting.