There are many kid friendly things to do in southwest, Pennsylvania. One option is to go to the Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium. The zoo has many animals that kids can learn about and see up close. Another option is to go to the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh. The museum has many interactive exhibits that teach kids about science, art, and history. There are also many parks in southwest, Pennsylvania that are great for kids to play in.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Southwest, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium- The Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium is a kid-friendly place to visit in southwest Pennsylvania. There are tons of animals to see and learn about, as well as fun interactive exhibits.
2. The Carnegie Science Center- The Carnegie Science Center is a great place for kids to learn about science and technology. There are hands-on exhibits, planetarium shows, and more.
3. The National Aviary- The National Aviary is a destination for bird lovers of all ages. There are more than 500 birds to see, and kids can learn about the different species.
4. The Andy Warhol Museum- The Andy Warhol Museum is a great place to learn about the famous artist and his work. There are interactive exhibits, films, and more.
5. The Heinz History Center- The Heinz History Center is a great place to learn about Pittsburgh’s history. There are exhibits on the city’s immigrants, industry, and more.
6. The Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens- The Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is a great place to see plants from all over the world. There are also interactive exhibits, gardens, and more.
7. The Allegheny County Courthouse and Jail- The Allegheny County Courthouse and Jail is a historic landmark in Pittsburgh. Kids can learn about the city’s history and see the famous jail.
8. The Duquesne Incline- The Duquesne Incline is a historic funicular railway that takes passengers up and down a steep hill in Pittsburgh. Kids will love the view from the top.
9. The Kennywood amusement park- The Kennywood amusement park is a great place for kids to have fun. There are rides, games, and more.
10. The Pittsburgh Children’s Museum- The Pittsburgh Children’s Museum is a great place for kids to learn and play. There are interactive exhibits, workshops, and more.