There are many kid friendly things to do in South Berwick, Maine. One option is to go to the library. The library has many kid friendly activities, including story time, crafts, and movies. Another option is to go to the park. The park has playground equipment, a picnic area, and a walking trail. If you’re looking for something indoors, you could go to the Children’s Museum of Maine. The museum has many interactive exhibits and a play area. You could also go to one of the many arcades in the area.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In South Berwick, Maine
1. Visit the Counting House Museum and learn about the history of the area at this interactive museum.
2. Stroll through the Colonel Paul Wentworth House and see how the colonists lived.
3. Walk the nature trails at Salmon Falls River and see the beautiful falls.
4. Visit the Vaughan Woods State Park and explore the woods and hiking trails.
5. Learn about local wildlife at the Maine Wildlife Park.
6. Play at the splash pad and playground at Frisbee Common.
7. Visit the Wiggly Bridge Distillery and tour the facility.
8. Go on a hayride at Tuckaway Farm.
9. Enjoy some ice cream at the Berwick Drive-In.
10. Take a walk or bike ride around South Berwick.