There are many kid friendly things to do in Sora, Italy. One thing that kids will love is the Solfatara Volcano. This volcano is still active and kids can see the steam coming out of it. There is also a mud bath that kids can play in. Another fun thing to do is to take a boat ride on one of the lakes. Kids can also go hiking and explore the many forests and mountains.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sora, Italy
1. Plan a visit to one of the several kid-friendly museums in the city. The Museo Civico di Sora is a great option, as it has a wide variety of exhibits on local history and culture.
2. Stroll around the scenic old town and enjoy the architecture and atmosphere.
3. Take a ride on the Sora-Frosinone railway, which offers beautiful views of the countryside.
4. Visit the Crypto di San Gambriano, an underground crypt that contains the remains of a 14th-century hermit.
5. Head to the nearby town of Ferentino and explore its medieval castle.
6. Go for a swim in Lake Canterno, a beautiful artificial lake just outside of Sora.
7. Take a hike up Monte Cassino, a mountain with incredible views of the valley below.
8. Visit the Abbey of Monte Cassino, a monumental complex that dates back to the 6th century.
9. Learn about the history of the city at the Sora History Museum.
10. Enjoy the local cuisine at one of the many kid-friendly restaurants in Sora.