There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Solon, Ohio! For starters, there’s the Solon Center for the Arts, which offers classes and performances for all ages in a variety of artistic disciplines. The Solon Recreation Department also offers a wide variety of programs and activities for kids, from sports and fitness classes to arts and crafts. And of course, there are the city’s many parks and playgrounds, which are perfect for outdoor fun.
In addition to all of the above, Solon is also home to a number of family-friendly attractions, including the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, the Cleveland Botanical Garden, and the Great Lakes Science Center. No matter what your interests are, you’re sure to find something to keep the kids entertained in Solon!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Solon, Ohio
1. Visit the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo: The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo is a great place to take kids of all ages. There is a variety of animals to see, educational opportunities, and plenty of space to run around.
2. Go to the Solon Recreation Center: The Solon Recreation Center is a great place to take kids to burn off some energy. There is a gym, a pool, and a variety of classes and activities offered.
3. Play at one of the city’s parks: Solon has a number of parks with playgrounds, picnic areas, and hiking trails. This is a great way to get some fresh air and spend time outdoors with the kids.
4. Visit the Solon Center for the Arts: The Solon Center for the Arts offers a variety of classes, performances, and exhibits. This is a great way to expose kids to the arts and get them involved in creative activities.
5. Go bowling: Kids always love bowling and there are a few different options in Solon. This is a great activity for a rainy day or a fun night out with the family.
6. Check out a Solon library branch: The Solon library system has several branches throughout the city. This is a great place to take kids to read, do research, or participate in educational programs.
7. Have a picnic: There are a number of scenic spots in Solon that make great locations for a picnic. This is a great way to spend time outdoors with the family and enjoy a meal together.
8. Go ice skating: Ice skating is a great activity for all ages and there are a few different places to go in Solon. This is a great way to get some exercise and have fun at the same time.
9. Visit the Solon Historical Society: The Solon Historical Society is a great place to take kids to learn about the history of the city. There are a variety of exhibits, programs, and events offered throughout the year.
10. Go on a nature hike: Solon is home to a number of nature trails that are perfect for a family hike. This is a great way to get some exercise and enjoy the beauty of nature.