There are many kid friendly things to do in Soio, Angola. The area is home to many parks and playgrounds, as well as a variety of educational and cultural attractions. Families can enjoy a day at the beach, take a hike through one of the many scenic trails, or explore the downtown area. There are also a number of kid-friendly restaurants and cafes, as well as plenty of shopping opportunities.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Soio, Angola
1) Visit Luanda Zoo – Angola’s capital city of Luanda is home to a small zoo that is perfect for a day trip with kids. The Luanda Zoo is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, elephants, and giraffes.
2) Play at the Prehistoric Cave Paintings Park – This park is located in the province of Bengo and is home to a number of prehistoric cave paintings. The paintings are believed to be over 6,000 years old and are a great way to learn about Angola’s history.
3) Go to the beach – Angola is home to a number of beautiful beaches that are perfect for a day of swimming, sunbathing, and sandcastle building.
4) Visit the Cataratas do Dande Waterfalls – The Cataratas do Dande Waterfalls are located in the province of Bengo and are a great place to cool off on a hot day. The falls are about 60 meters high and offer a breathtaking view.
5) Explore the city of Luanda – Luanda is Angola’s capital city and is filled with a number of kid-friendly attractions, including the National Museum of Angola, the Fortress of São Miguel, and the Miguel Bombarda Market.
6) Visit the National Park of Iona – The National Park of Iona is located in the province of Bengo and is home to a variety of wildlife, including elephants, hippos, and crocodiles. The park also has a number of hiking trails that are perfect for exploring.
7) Go fishing – Angola is home to a number of lakes and rivers that are perfect for a day of fishing. The country is known for its large catfish, but you can also find a variety of other fish, including bass and tilapia.
8) Take a boat ride – A boat ride is a great way to see Angola’s scenery and wildlife. There are a number of boat operators that offer tours on the Kwanza River and on Lake Kissembe.
9) Visit the Musseque de Sao Bento market – The Musseque de Sao Bento market is located in the city of Luanda and is one of the best places to find local souvenirs. The market is also a great place to try local food, such as grilled chicken and fish.
10) Attend a traditional festival – Angola is home to a number of traditional festivals that are great for kids, such as the Festival of the Black Bear, the Festival of the Leopard, and the Festival of the Hippopotamus.