There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Sohar, Oman. For example, you can visit the Sohar Fort, which is a large fort that was built in the 16th century. You can also explore the Sohar souq, which is a large market that sells a variety of goods. There are also a number of parks and playgrounds in Sohar, which are perfect for kids to run around and play in. If you’re looking for something a little more active, you can take a camel ride or go horseback riding. There are also a number of beaches in Sohar that are perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and building sandcastles.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sohar, Oman
1. Visit the Sohar Fort: The Sohar Fort is a great place to visit for its historical value and architecture.
2. Walk through the Corniche: The Corniche is a beautiful area to walk through with views of the ocean.
3. Visit the Sohar Museum: The Sohar Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Oman.
4. Check out the Souq: The Souq is a great place to find souvenirs and gifts for friends and family back home.
5. Go on a camel ride: Camel rides are a fun and unique way to explore the desert.
6. Visit the Sohar Palace: The Sohar Palace is a great place to learn about the royal family of Oman.
7. Hike up Wadi Bani Khalid: Wadi Bani Khalid is a beautiful hike with waterfalls and pools to swim in.
8. Go dolphin watching: Dolphin watching is a great activity for the whole family to enjoy.
9. Visit the Beaches: Sohar has many beautiful beaches to relax on and enjoy the water.
10. Have fun at the water park: The water park is a great place to cool off and have some fun in the sun.