Snoqualmie is a great place for kids of all ages! There are tons of things to do both inside and outside. A few of our favorite kid-friendly activities in Snoqualmie include: exploring Snoqualmie Falls, playing at one of the many parks, going for a swim at Snoqualmie Falls Pool, hiking or biking on the Snoqualmie Valley Trail, visiting the Northwest Railway Museum, and checking out the animals at the Youngstock Farm. Of course, these are just a few ideas – there are endless possibilities for fun in Snoqualmie!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Snoqualmie, Washington
(1) Visit the Snoqualmie Falls Waterfall: The Snoqualmie Falls is a 268-foot waterfall located in the city of Snoqualmie, Washington. Visitors can take in the sights and sounds of the waterfall from the multiple viewing platforms, or take a short hike to get a closer view.
(2) Hike the Snoqualmie Falls Interpretive Trail: This short interpretive trail leads visitors on a 0.4-mile loop around the Snoqualmie Falls waterfall. Along the way, interpretive signage provides information about the history and geology of the falls.
(3) Drive or bike up to the Salish Lodge & Spa: The Salish Lodge & Spa is located at the top of the Snoqualmie Falls. Visitors can drive up to the lodge and park in the parking lot, or take a short bike ride up the hill. From the lodge, visitors can enjoy the views of the falls, or take a short hike down to the base of the falls.
(4) Visit the Northwest Railway Museum: The Northwest Railway Museum is located in Snoqualmie, Washington and is dedicated to preserving the history of railroading in the Pacific Northwest. The museum features a variety of interactive exhibits, as well as a working train that visitors can ride.
(5) Take a walk through the Snoqualmie Riverfront Park: The Snoqualmie Riverfront Park is a large park located along the Snoqualmie River. The park features a variety of activities and amenities, including walking trails, picnic areas, and a playground.
(6) Visit the Snoqualmie Valley Historical Museum: The Snoqualmie Valley Historical Museum is located in the city of Snoqualmie and is dedicated to the history of the Snoqualmie Valley region. The museum features a variety of exhibits on the area’s history, as well as a research library.
(7) Go fishing in the Snoqualmie River: The Snoqualmie River is a popular spot for fishing, and visitors can find a variety of fishing spots along the river. The river is home to a variety of fish, including trout, salmon, and bass.
(8) Play a round of golf at the Snoqualmie Ridge Golf Course: The Snoqualmie Ridge Golf Course is an award-winning 18-hole golf course located in Snoqualmie, Washington. The course features beautiful views of the Snoqualmie Valley, as well as a variety of challenging holes.
(9) Take a scenic drive along the Snoqualmie River Road: The Snoqualmie River Road is a scenic road that winds along the Snoqualmie River. The road provides access to a number of different recreational activities, including hiking, fishing, and picnicking.
(10) Go tubing or rafting down the Snoqualmie River: The Snoqualmie River is a popular spot for tubing and rafting, and visitors can find a variety of companies that offer these services.