If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Snoqualmie Pass, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of things to keep little ones entertained in this beautiful Washington town. For starters, you can take them on a hike through one of the many trails in the area. Or, if your kids are into wildlife, you can take them on a tour of the Peoh Point Wildlife Preserve. Another great option is to visit the Northwest Railway Museum, where kids can learn all about the history of trains in the area. And, of course, no visit to Snoqualmie Pass would be complete without a trip to Snoqualmie Falls, one of the most iconic landmarks in Washington.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Snoqualmie Pass, Washington
1. Collect pinecones in the woods.
2. Climb trees and explore the forests.
3. Find a creek and build dams or play in the water.
4. Have a picnic lunch in one of the many scenic spots.
5. Go on a hike and look for wildlife.
6. Play in the snow at one of the ski areas.
7. Go tubing or sledding down a hill.
8. Go for a drive and see the sights.
9. Visit the visitor center and learn about the area.
10. Go camping and explore the great outdoors.