There are many kid friendly things to do in Smyrna, New York! For example, you can visit the local library, go to a nearby park, or even take a short drive to nearby Cooperstown for a day of family fun! Additionally, there are often kid-centric events happening in Smyrna, such as movie nights, story times, and more. No matter what your interests are, you’re sure to find something to do in Smyrna that both you and your children will enjoy!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Smyrna, New York
1. Visit the Funlandia Amusement Park – This amusement park has rides, games, and a wide variety of other attractions that will keep kids entertained for hours on end.
2. Climb to the top of the Smyrna Lighthouse – This historic lighthouse offers stunning views of the surrounding area and is a great place to get some exercise.
3. Play in the water at swim beach – Smyrna offers a great swim beach that is perfect for kids to play in and cool off on hot summer days.
4. Go fishing at one of the many lakes – Smyrna is home to many lakes that offer great fishing opportunities for kids of all ages.
5. Play a round of mini golf – There are several mini golf courses in Smyrna that are perfect for a family fun activity.
6. Visit the Smyrna Museum – This museum is dedicated to the history of the area and offers a variety of interesting exhibits for kids to check out.
7. Go on a nature hike – There are several nature trails in Smyrna that are perfect for a family hike.
8. Have a picnic at one of the parks – Smyrna has several parks that offer picnic areas and are great places to enjoy a meal outdoors.
9. Go ice skating at the rink – The rink in Smyrna is open year-round and is a great place for kids to go ice skating.
10. Go sledding down one of the hills – There are several hills in Smyrna that are perfect for sledding down and are sure to provide hours of fun for kids.