Smyrna is a great place for families with kids. There are plenty of kid friendly activities to keep the little ones busy. The Smyrna Parks and Recreation Department offers a variety of programs and events for kids of all ages. Smyrna also has several public parks that are perfect for a family picnic or a day of play. If you’re looking for something a little more active, the YMCA in Smyrna offers swim lessons, sports leagues, and other activities for kids.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Smyrna, Delaware
1. Visit the Smyrna Museum – The Smyrna Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area and see some interesting artifacts.
2. Go for a hike – There are several trails in the area that are great for exploring with the kids.
3. Visit the Delaware State Fairgrounds – The fairgrounds are a great place to take the kids for a day of fun.
4. Go to the movies – Smyrna has a movie theater that is perfect for a family outing.
5. Visit a local park – There are several parks in the area that are perfect for a day of play.
6. Take a dip in the pool – Smyrna has several public pools that are perfect for a summer day.
7. Get some ice cream – There are several ice cream shops in the area that are perfect for a sweet treat.
8. Visit the library – The library is a great place to take the kids for a day of learning.
9. Go bowling – Smyrna has a bowling alley that is perfect for a fun family outing.
10. Play at a playground – There are several playgrounds in the area that are perfect for a day of fun.