There are many kid friendly things to do in Smithville, Texas. Here are some of the most popular:
The Balcones Nature Preserve is a great place to take a hike and see some of the local wildlife.
The Smithville Recreation Center has a playground, basketball courts, and a pool for kids to enjoy.
The Bastrop County Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area.
The El Camino Real de los Tejas National Historic Trail runs through Smithville and is a great place to take a walk or ride a bike.
The Smithville Public Library has a great selection of books and is a great place to spend a rainy day.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Smithville, Texas
1. paddle boats at the lakes
2. visit the pioneer museum
3. take a ride on the antique carousel
4. get an old-fashioned ice cream cone
5. see a movie at the opera house
6. visit the Mayborn Museum Complex
7. explore the Caldwell Zoo
8. take a walk or bike ride through the nature preserve
9. have a picnic in the park
10. visit the playground