If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Smithland, Iowa, you’re in luck! there are plenty of activities to keep your little ones busy. Visit the Libertyville Children’s Museum for a day of hands-on learning, play at one of the many local parks, or take a ride on the Smithland Carousel. For a more unique experience, check out the Smithland Zoo where you can see everything from lions and tigers to giraffes and monkeys. End the day with a sweet treat from one of the town’s many ice cream shops.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Smithland, Iowa
1. Take a walk through the scenic Loess Hills.
2. Visit the Lewis and Clark State Historic Site.
3. Go fishing or boating on the Missouri River.
4. Hike or bike the backyard trails at Stone State Park.
5. See the bison at the Sioux City Zoo.
6. Visit the Sergeant Floyd Monument.
7. Take a scenic drive down the Loess Hills Scenic Byway.
8. Visit the they Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery and Memorial.
9. Take a walk or ride a bike on the Riverfront Trail.
10. Visit the Sergeant Floyd Riverboat Museum.