Sirohi is a small city located in the western part of India. It is a very kid friendly city with plenty of things to do. The first thing that comes to mind is the many temples located throughout the city. Kids will love exploring the different temples and learning about the Hindu religion. Another great activity for kids is visiting the Sirohi Fort. The fort is a great place to explore and learn about the history of the city. Kids can also enjoy the many parks and playgrounds located throughout the city. Sirohi is a great place for families with young children.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sirohi, India
1. Visit the Stepwell of Adalaj: The Stepwell of Adalaj is a popular tourist spot in Sirohi. It is a five-story structure with a staircase that leads down to a pool of water. Visitors can take a dip in the pool or just enjoy the view from the top.
2. Ride an elephant: Sirohi is home to many elephants which can be ridden by tourists. This is a great activity for kids as they will get to see the animals up close and personal.
3. Visit the Sirohi Fort: The Sirohi Fort is a historic fort that was built in the 16th century. It is now a popular tourist spot where visitors can learn about the history of the fort and see the views from the top.
4. Go on a safari: Sirohi is home to many different animals, including lions, tigers, and elephants. A safari is a great way to see these animals in their natural habitat.
5. Take a camel ride: Camel rides are a popular tourist activity in Sirohi. Visitors can ride on the back of a camel and explore the desert landscape.
6. Visit the Nageshwar Jain Temple: The Nageshwar Jain Temple is a beautiful temple that is dedicated to the god Nageshwar. Visitors can explore the temple and learn about the history of the Jain religion.
7. Visit the Sirohi Palace: The Sirohi Palace is a historic palace that was built in the 16th century. It is now a popular tourist spot where visitors can learn about the history of the palace and see the views from the top.
8. Take a boat ride on Lake Pichola: Lake Pichola is a beautiful lake that is located in Sirohi. Visitors can take a boat ride on the lake and enjoy the views of the surrounding mountains.
9. Visit the Ranakpur Temple: The Ranakpur Temple is a beautiful temple that is dedicated to the god Rana. Visitors can explore the temple and learn about the history of the Jain religion.
10. Shop at the Sirohi Bazaar: The Sirohi Bazaar is a popular market where visitors can find a variety of goods, including clothes, shoes, and spices.