There are many kid friendly activities to do in Sinop, Turkey. One activity is to go to the Sinop waterfront and explore the different shops and restaurants. Another activity is to go to the Aspendos Theater. This is a huge theater that was built in Roman times and is still in use today. There are also many parks and playgrounds in Sinop that are perfect for kids.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sinop, Turkey
1. Visit the old city center: Explore the narrow streets and charming architecture of the old city center.
2. Visit the Sinop Fortress: This historic fortress offers stunning views of the city and sea.
3. take a boat trip: A boat trip is the perfect way to enjoy the beautiful coastline of Sinop.
4. Visit the Turkish bath: Relax and rejuvenate in one of the traditional Turkish baths.
5. Visit the Archaeological Museum: Learn about the history and culture of Sinop at this informative museum.
6. Go hiking: There are many scenic hiking trails that wind through the city and its surrounding countryside.
7. Visit the Mosque of Mehdani Efendi: This beautiful mosque is one of the most important religious landmarks in Sinop.
8. Have a picnic: With its beautiful parks and gardens, Sinop is the perfect place for a picnic.
9. Do some shopping: Browse the shops for souvenirs and local handicrafts.
10. Try the local food: Sinop offers a wide range of Turkish and international cuisine.