There are many kid friendly things to do in Sinnar, India. The first is to take a look at the amazing architecture. The temples here are some of the most beautiful in the world and it is definitely worth it to spend some time exploring them. The second is to go on a safari. There are many different safari options available in Sinnar and it is definitely an experience that your kids will love. The third is to visit the many different markets. Sinnar is home to many different kinds of markets including the famous Pathan market which is a great place to find souvenirs for your kids. The fourth is to take a look at the ancient ruins. Sinnar is home to some of the oldest ruins in the world and it is definitely worth it to explore them. The fifth is to visit the many different museums. Sinnar is home to many different museums including the National Museum of India which is a great place to learn about the history and culture of India.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sinnar, India
1. Visit the Elephant Sanctuary: elephants are a big part of Indian culture, and at the sanctuary in Sinnar, you can get up close and personal with these gentle giants. There are several different ways to interact with the elephants, from feeding them to going for a ride on their back.
2. Take a River Cruise: the Sinnar River is a beautiful body of water that flows through the city, and you can take in the sights on a leisurely cruise. You may even spot some of the local wildlife, such as monkeys and birds.
3. Learn About Indian Tea: Sinnar is located in the heart of India’s tea country, and there are several plantations that offer tours and tastings. You can learn about the different types of tea, how it’s grown, and how it’s brewed.
4. Visit a Hindu Temple: India is a predominately Hindu country, and there are several temples in Sinnar worth visiting. Many of them are quite beautiful, and you can learn about the religion and its customs.
5. Ride a Camel: another iconic part of Indian culture are camels, and you can take a ride on one at a number of different locations around Sinnar. It’s a fun and unique experience that the whole family will enjoy.
6. Get a Henna Tattoo: henna tattoos are temporary, but they’re a lot of fun to get, and they’re very popular in India. You can find henna artists all over Sinnar, and they’ll usually give you a design of your choice.
7. Have a Traditional Indian Meal: Sinnar has no shortage of excellent restaurants serving traditional Indian cuisine. You can find everything from curries to tandoori chicken, and it’s a great way to try something new.
8. Go Shopping: Sinnar is a great place to shop for souvenirs and gifts, as there are many shops selling traditional Indian items. You can find everything from spices to clothing to handcrafted goods.
9. See a Bollywood Movie: India is the home of Bollywood, and you can catch a movie at one of the local theaters. It’s a great way to experience Indian culture, and you might even recognize some of the actors and actresses.
10. Take a Tour of the City: there are several different tours available that will take you around to all the major sights in Sinnar. You can learn about the history and culture of the city, and see some of the most popular attractions.