There’s plenty for kids to do in Silverdale, Pennsylvania! With its close proximity to both Lancaster and Harrisburg, Silverdale is a great place to raise a family. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them busy, including the Silverdale Community Park, which has a playground, pavilion, and walking trails. The park is also home to the Silverdale Farmers Market, which is open from May through October and features local produce, goods, and crafts. For a day of fun, head to Hersheypark, which features more than 70 rides and attractions, including 14 roller coasters! There’s also the Chocolate World attraction, where kids can learn about how chocolate is made. And don’t forget to visit the nearby Pennsylvania Dutch Country, where kids can learn about the Amish culture and see how they live.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Silverdale, Pennsylvania
1. Take a walk or bike ride on the North Country Trail.
2. Visit the Silverdale Farmer’s Market.
3. Go fishing at Silver Creek.
4. Play at one of the many playgrounds in Silverdale.
5. Have a picnic lunch at Silverdale Park.
6. Visit the Silverdale Museum.
7. Go on a nature hike at Silver Creek Park.
8.Play organized sports at one of Silverdale’s many sports facilities.
9. Go swimming at Silverdale Pool.
10. Attend a Silverdale event, such as the Silverdale Summer Festival.