There are many kid friendly things to do in Silver Springs, Nevada. Some of these include going to the park, visiting the zoo, going to the movies, and much more. The park is a great place to take the kids to run around and have some fun. The zoo is also a great place to take the kids to learn about different animals. The movies are also a great place to take the kids to have some fun and escape the heat.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Silver Springs, Nevada
1. Visit the animals at the Silver Springs Zoo.
2. Play in the water at the Silver Springs Water Park.
3. Go hiking or biking in the Silver Springs State Park.
4. Visit the Nevada State Railroad Museum.
5. Attend a show at the Silver Springs Performing Arts Center.
6. Go fishing in the Truckee River.
7. Visit the Nevada Congressional Districts Headquarters.
8. Shop at the Outlet Mall.
9. See a movie at the Silver Springs Cinema.
10. Drive through the Valley of Fire State Park.