There are many kid friendly things to do in Silifke, Turkey. One option is to visit the waterfalls. There are several different waterfalls in Silifke, each with their own unique features. The waterfalls are a great place to cool off on a hot day, and the kids will love swimming in the pools at the base of the falls. Another option is to go hiking in one of the many parks in Silifke. The parks offer a great way to see some of the beauties of nature, and the hiking trails are perfect for exploring. There are also several playgrounds located throughout Silifke, which are sure to keep the kids entertained.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Silifke, Turkey
1. Visit the ancient city of Silifke: The ancient city of Silifke is home to a number of historical sites and ruins that are sure to fascinate young minds. A tour of the city is a great way to learn more about the history of this region.
2. Go on a boat ride: A boat ride on the Mediterranean Sea is a great way to take in the natural beauty of this region. Be sure to keep an eye out for dolphins!
3. Visit the Silifke Castle: The Silifke Castle is a great place to learn about the history of the region and get a great view of the city from atop the castle walls.
4.Explore the Aspendos ruins: The Aspendos ruins are some of the best-preserved Roman ruins in Turkey. A visit here is sure to be a hit with history-loving kids.
5. Visit the Demre Archaeological Museum: The Demre Archaeological Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the region. The museum houses a number of artifacts from the ancient city of Myra, which is located nearby.
6. Take a dip in the Cleopatra Pool: The Cleopatra Pool is a natural pool that is fed by thermal springs. The water is said to have healing properties, making it a popular spot for locals and visitors alike.
7. Go on a safari: A safari in the Taurus Mountains is a great way to see some of the local wildlife up close. Be sure to keep an eye out for the rare Anatolian leopards.
8. Visit the Turkish Riviera: The Turkish Riviera is a beautiful stretch of coastline that is dotted with a number of resorts and beaches. A visit here is sure to be a hit with kids of all ages.
9. Visit the ancient city of Ephesus: The ancient city of Ephesus is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Turkey. A visit here is sure to be a hit with kids who love history and culture.
10. Go white water rafting: White water rafting on the Köprücay River is a great way to get the adrenaline pumping. Be sure to wear a life jacket and follow the safety guidelines of the tour operator.