There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Sigmaringen, Germany! The first stop for any family should be Hohenzollern Castle, which is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. Kids will love exploring the massive castle, and the views from the top are simply incredible. Another great option is theberg Zoo, which is home to over 1,000 animals from all over the world. If your kids are feeling adventurous, they can even feed some of the animals! There are also several museums in Sigmaringen that are perfect for kids, including the Sig brim inglen Museum and the Studienmuseum. And of course, no trip to Sigmaringen would be complete without a visit to the Circus Maximus, where kids can see acrobats, clowns, and animals perform.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sigmaringen, Germany
1. Visit the Hohentwiel Fortress – The Hohentwiel Fortress is a great place to visit with kids because it is packed with history and there are many kid-friendly activities available. The fortress has a playground, a petting zoo, and a museum with interactive exhibits.
2. Go on a hike – There are many hiking trails in Sigmaringen that are perfect for exploring with kids. Hikes vary in difficulty, so you can find one that is perfect for your family.
3. Visit the Monkey Forest – The Monkey Forest is a small zoo that is home to over 100 monkeys. kids will love getting up close and personal with these furry creatures.
4. Take a scenic train ride – Sigmaringen offers several scenic train rides that are perfect for families. Sit back and relax as you take in the beautiful scenery of the area.
5. Visit the Sigmaringen Castle – The Sigmaringen Castle is one of the most popular attractions in the city. Kids will love exploring the castle grounds and learning about its history.
6. Go fishing – Sigmaringen is home to many rivers and lakes, making it the perfect place to go fishing. Kids will love spending time outdoors trying to catch a fish.
7. Play mini golf – Mini golf is a great activity for families with kids. Sigmaringen has several mini golf courses that are perfect for an afternoon of fun.
8. Visit the museum – Sigmaringen is home to several museums that are perfect for kids. The Museum of Natural History and the Museum of Local History are both great options.
9. Go swimming – Sigmaringen has several swimming pools that are perfect for a summer day. Kids will love cooling off in the water while spending time with family and friends.
10. Have a picnic – Sigmaringen is home to many parks that are perfect for picnics. Pack a lunch and head to one of the city’s parks for a relaxing day outdoors.