Sieradz is a small town in central Poland with a rich history and plenty of kid-friendly activities. The quaint old town is a great place to stroll around and explore, with its medieval churches, market square, and peaceful parks. The Museum of Sieradz Region is also worth a visit, especially for its interactive exhibits on the town’s history. For some outdoor fun, head to one of the several nearby lakes for fishing, swimming, or just relaxing by the water. Bike or walking trails crisscross the countryside, perfect for a day of exploring with the family. And in the winter, there are plenty of hills for sledding and snowball fights!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sieradz, Poland
1. Kids can explore the beautiful Sieradz Cathedral.
2. Take a stroll down St. James Street and visit the many shops and cafes.
3. Visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine, where kids can learn about the history of salt mining in Poland.
4. Visit the Ojców National Park, where kids can explore the caves and hike the trails.
5. Visit the Wawel Royal Castle, where kids can learn about the history of the Polish monarchy.
6. Visit the Warsaw Zoo, where kids can see a variety of animals from all over the world.
7. Visit the Chopin Museum, where kids can learn about the life and work of the great Polish composer.
8. Visit the Copernicus Science Centre, where kids can learn about a variety of science topics.
9. Visit the Palace of Culture and Science, where kids can learn about the history of Warsaw.
10. Visit the Warsaw Uprising Museum, where kids can learn about the heroic effort to resist Nazi occupation during World War II.