There are a variety of kid friendly activities to do in Si Sa Ket, Thailand. One popular activity is visiting the Wat Phra That Cho Hae temple. This temple is over 1,000 years old and is a beautiful piece of architecture. Kids can also enjoy visiting the farmers market where they can purchase fresh fruits and vegetables. Another activity that is popular among kids is visiting the elephant sanctuary. Here, they can learn all about these amazing animals and even feed them.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Si Sa Ket, Thailand
1. Visit Wat Mahathat temple – Wat Mahathat is a beautiful temple in Si Sa Ket that is perfect for kids to explore. The temple grounds are full of interesting statues and features to look at, and the buildings are impressive and ornate.
2. Play at the park – There are several parks in Si Sa Ket, and they are all great places for kids to run around and play. The parks are also usually full of other kids, so your child will have plenty of playmates.
3. Swimming – Si Sa Ket has several public swimming pools that are perfect for cooling off on a hot day. The pools are well-maintained and usually have lifeguards on duty.
4. Ride bikes – Si Sa Ket is a great place to ride bikes, and there are many places to rent them. The city is relatively flat, so it’s easy to get around, and there are plenty of scenic routes to explore.
5. Visit the market – Si Sa Ket’s market is a great place to wander around and explore. There are many stalls selling all sorts of goods, and it’s a great place to find souvenirs.
6. Try the food – Si Sa Ket has some great food, and it’s worth trying some of the local dishes. Many of the restaurants cater to tourists, so you’ll be able to find plenty of English menus.
7. Go to the movies – Si Sa Ket has several movie theaters that show both international and Thai films. This is a great option for a rainy day or if you just want to take a break from the heat.
8. Visit a museum – Si Sa Ket has several museums, including a history museum and a museum about the local culture. This is a great way to learn more about Si Sa Ket and its people.
9. Go shopping – Si Sa Ket has many shops, both large and small, selling all sorts of goods. You’ll be able to find everything from clothes to souvenirs to
10. Take a tour – Si Sa Ket has many different tour companies that offer a variety of tours. This is a great way to see the city and learn about its history and culture.