There are plenty of kid friendly activities to do in Shtip, Macedonia. One option is to visit the local park, which has a playground and plenty of open space to run around. If the weather is nice, the nearby lake is also a great place to take the kids. They can paddle in the shallows or go for a swim, while you enjoy the scenic views.
Other great kid friendly activities in Shtip include visiting the zoo, the Macedonian Museum of Natural History, or the Macedonian Science and Technology Museum. For a truly unique experience, you can also head to the nearby village of Rajcica to see the traditional way of life. The kids will love seeing the animals and trying out some of the traditional food.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Shtip, Macedonia
1. Visit the Museum of the City of Shtip
2. Go on a walking tour of the city
3. Explore the Macedonian Orthodox Church of St. Nicholas
4. Visit the Memorial House of Goce Delchev
5. Check out the Shtip Clock Tower
6. Stop by the City Hall
7. Have some fun at the Shtip Kids Club
8. Take a walk through the park
9. Catch a movie at the local cinema
10. Visit the National Museum of Macedonia