There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Shiloh, New Jersey! For starters, Visit the Hercules Statue and take a picture with the World’s Largest Statue of Hercules. Or, visit the Liberty Bell replica at the John Green House. tour the historic Barnes Foundation, with its world-renowned art collection. Or walk in the footsteps of President Eisenhower at his boyhood home and farm. If your kids are looking for some thrills, take them to Adventure aquarium, the largest aquarium in New Jersey, where they can meet sharks, penguins, and other underwater creatures. Or, visit Storybook Land, a adorable theme park with classic fairytale character themes. And of course, no trip to Shiloh would be complete without a visit to the iconic Shiloh battlefield, where kids can explore and learn about an important moment in American history.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Shiloh, New Jersey
1. Go on a nature hike at the Sculthorpe Moor Nature Reserve.
2. Take a walk or bike ride through the old military battlefields.
3. Visit the Shiloh National Military Park.
4. Go fishing at theOK tate Fish Hatchery.
5. Play at theOK tate Park playground.
6. Have a picnic lunch at one of the many parks in Shiloh.
7. Go swimming at Lake Como.
8. Rent a canoe or kayak and explore the many waterways in Shiloh.
9. Take a tour of the historic Shiloh United Methodist Church.
10. Visit the grave of General Ulysses S. Grant at the National Cemetery.