There are many kid friendly things to do in Shiguai, China. One of the most popular activities is to visit the Panda Research Center. Here, kids can learn all about these amazing animals and even get to see them up close. Another great option is to spend a day at the Shiguai Water Park. This huge park has waterslides, a wave pool, and even a lazy river, making it the perfect place to cool off on a hot day. For something a little more cultural, families can visit the Shiguai Museum. This museum has a wide variety of exhibits, including many that are geared towards children. There is also a planetarium on site, which is always a hit with kids.Whatever families choose to do while in Shiguai, they are sure to have a great time.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Shiguai, China
1. Take a walk or bike ride around town – Shiguai is a small, but bustling town and there are plenty of places to explore on foot or by bicycle. There are also a few parks scattered throughout town where kids can play.
2. Visit the local market – The market is a great place to see some of the local produce and wares on offer. It can be a bit overwhelming for younger kids, but older kids will love all the sights and sounds.
3. See the local sights – Shiguai is home to a number of historical and cultural sights. A few of the highlights include the Dacheng Temple and the Old City Wall.
4. Go for a swim – Shiguai has a number of public pools that are perfect for a cooling dip on a hot day.
5. Play in the park – As mentioned above, there are a few parks located throughout Shiguai. These are great places for kids to run around and play.
6. Visit the zoo – Shiguai is home to a small zoo which is a great place to learn about some of the local animals.
7. Try some local food – Shiguai offers a wide variety of local dishes that are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
8. Go on a shopping spree – Shiguai is home to a number of shops and malls where kids can find everything from clothes to toys.
9. Catch a movie – There is a movie theater in Shiguai that plays a variety of both local and international films.
10. Check out the local museums – Shiguai is home to a few small museums that are perfect for a rainy day activity.