There are many kid friendly things to do in Shickshinny, Pennsylvania. One of the most popular kid friendly destinations is thek Shickshinny Lake. The Shickshinny Lake is a great place to take the kids for a day of swimming, fishing, and playing. There is also a playground and a picnic area at the lake so the kids can have a blast while the adults relax. Another great kid friendly destination in Shickshinny is the Shickshinny Railway Museum. The Railway Museum is a great place to take the kids to learn about the history of the area and to see some of the old locomotives. The Museum also has a great gift shop for the kids to buy souvenirs.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Shickshinny, Pennsylvania
1. Visit Shickshinny Lake for a day of fishing, swimming, and picnicking.
2. Play a round of golf at one of the city’s three courses.
3. Take a hike or bike ride on the Back Mountain Trail.
4. Visit the Shickshinny Museum for a glimpse into the city’s history.
5. Attend a performance at the local community theater.
6. Browse the shops downtown and stop for ice cream or a treat.
7. Enjoy a meal at one of the city’s family-friendly restaurants.
8. Go for a swim at the city pool or take a dip in the Susquehanna River.
9. Check out the Penn-York Valley Railway Museum for a look at the area’s transportation history.
10. Visit Slifer House for a tour of this historic home.