There are many fun things for kids to do in Sherburne, New York. The village has a charming Main Street with many businesses that are kid-friendly. The Robinson Stone House Museum is a great place for kids to learn about local history. The Cider Mill Park is a great place to play and explore. The Sherburne Public Library has many events and activities for kids. The village also has a number of parks and playgrounds. The first Saturday of each month, the village hosts a farmers market with many kid-friendly activities. There are also many events held at the Sherburne historical Society throughout the year.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sherburne, New York
1) Hike the gorgeous Finger Lakes Trail.
2) Take a dip in one of Sherburne’s many waterfalls.
3) Visit the Curtiss Museum to learn about the history of aviation.
4) Later in the day, explore the Roscoe Ceriatheum.
5) Visit the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum in Cooperstown.
6) For the animal lovers, take a trip to the Ross Park Zoo.
7) On a hot day, cool off at the Splash Pad Park.
8) Visit the Howe Caverns to explore the underground.
9) For the thrill seekers, take a ride on the Zoom Flume Water Park.
10) End the day with a scenic drive down Sherburne’s winding roads.