There are a lot of kid friendly things to do in Sherborn, Massachusetts. For example, you can go to the library and check out books, or go to one of the parks and playgrounds. You can also go to the swimming pool, or go fishing in one of the many ponds. If you’re looking for something a little more active, you can go hiking or biking on one of the many trails. There are also a number of museums and historic sites that are perfect for families with kids.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sherborn, Massachusetts
1. Visit the Liberty Hill Farm: This working farm is a great place to take kids to learn about where their food comes from. Visitors can help feed the animals, collect eggs, and take a hayride.
2. Go for a hike: Sherborn is home to many miles of trails perfect for a family hike. Explore the woods, fields, and wetlands and look for wildlife along the way.
3. Visit the Rapid Waxz Skatepark: This skatepark is perfect for kids who want to learn to skateboard or BMX. There are beginner, intermediate, and advanced ramps and jumps.
4. Play at the playground: There are several playgrounds located throughout Sherborn, perfect for a fun afternoon of playing.
5. Go fishing: Kids will love trying to catch a fish in one of Sherborn’s many ponds and lakes.
6. Visit a farm: In addition to the Liberty Hill Farm, there are several other farms in Sherborn that welcome visitors. Kids can learn about farm life and meet some friendly animals.
7. Go tubing down the Charles River: A tubing trip down the Charles River is a great way to cool off on a hot summer day.
8. Attend a concert: Sherborn is home to many outdoor concerts during the summer months. Kids will enjoy the music and the chance to dance.
9. Go to a movie: Take the kids to see the latest blockbuster at the AMC Loews Boston Common 19 movie theater.
10. Enjoy some ice cream: After a busy day of exploring Sherborn, treat the kids to some ice cream at one of the local shops.