Shenzhen is a great destination for families with kids. There are a variety of kid-friendly activities to keep children of all ages entertained. Older kids will enjoy exploring Shenzhen’s many theme parks, such as Happy Valley and Splendid China. For a more cultural experience, families can visit the Dafen Oil Painting Village or one of Shenzhen’s many museums. Nature lovers will enjoy visiting the Shenzhen Safari Park or strolling through one of the city’s many green spaces. And no trip to Shenzhen would be complete without a visit to the iconic Shenzhen Window of the World. No matter what your family’s interests are, there is sure to be something for everyone to enjoy in Shenzhen.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Shenzhen, China
1. Don’t miss a chance to feed the giant pandas at the Shenzhen Safari Park!
2. marvel at the views from the top of the Shenzhen Financial Center
3. take the little ones to play in the water at the Shenzhen Water Park
4. explore the interactive exhibits at the Shenzhen Science and Technology Museum
5. enjoy a traditional Chinese opera performance at the Shenzhen Lyric Theatre
6. let the kids run around and burn off some energy at one of Shenzhen’s many parks
7. indulge in some retail therapy at one of Shenzhen’s many shopping malls
8. sample some of Shenzhen’s delicious cuisine at one of the city’s many restaurants
9. take a scenic stroll or bike ride along Shenzhen’s waterfront
10. enjoy a fun-filled day at Shenzhen’s Happy Valley amusement park