There are many kid friendly things to do in Sharon, Vermont. For example, you can go to the Wintonbury Hills Farm, where you can pick your own fruits and vegetables. You can also go to the Sharon Carnival, which is held every year in September. There are also many parks in Sharon, Vermont, where you can go for a picnic or to play on the playground.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sharon, Vermont
1. Visit the local library – The local library is a great place for kids to visit. They can check out books, use the computers, and participate in various programs.
2. Go to the park – Sharon has several parks that offer a variety of activities for kids. They can play on the playground equipment, picnic, hike, and explore.
3. Attend a local sporting event – Sharon is home to several youth sports teams. Attending a game is a great way for kids to support their community and have fun.
4. Visit a local museum – Sharon has several museums that would be great for kids to visit. They can learn about the history of the area and see some interesting exhibits.
5. Take a walk or bike ride – Sharon is a great place to get out and explore. Kids can take a walk or bike ride around town and see all that it has to offer.
6. Go fishing – Fishing is a great activity for kids to do in Sharon. They can fish in the many lakes and streams in the area.
7. Go swimming – Sharon has several public pools that kids can enjoy. They can also swim in the many lakes and streams in the area.
8. Play mini golf – Sharon has several mini golf courses that kids can enjoy. They can play a round or two and then grab a bite to eat afterward.
9. Visit the local Animal Shelter – The local animal shelter is a great place for kids to visit. They can learn about responsible pet ownership and maybe even adopt a new furry friend.
10. Participate in a community service project – There are many ways for kids to get involved in their community. They can participate in a community service project and help make a difference.