If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Seymour, Texas, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of options to keep your little ones entertained. For starters, you can take them to one of the area’s many parks. Mayfield Park, for example, has a playground and a splash pad, while Harrison Park has a walking trail and a fishing pond. You can also let them burn off some energy at one of the local trampoline parks, like Jumper’s.
If your kids are into animals, they’ll love a trip to May Wildcat Logan Animal Sanctuary. They can meet all sorts of creatures there, from pigs to llamas to peacocks. Or, for a real Texas experience, you can take them cattle ranching at Silver Spur Ranch. They can even help feed the calves!
No matter what your kids are into, they’re sure to find something to enjoy in Seymour.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Seymour, Texas
1. Visit the historical downtown district which features a variety of shops and restaurants.
2. Stroll through the beautiful Riverside Park which offers scenic views of the river.
3. Visit the Children’s Museum of Seymour which is filled with fun and interactive exhibits.
4. Take a tour of the unique Old Baylor Park which is home to a variety of historical buildings.
5. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the many family-friendly restaurants in Seymour.
6. Spend a day at the Funplex, an indoor amusement park with a variety of rides and games.
7. Go bowling at the Alley Cats Bowling Center, which offers lane rental and shoe rental.
8. Visit the Seymour Zoo which is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears.
9. Go fishing at one of the many lakes or rivers in the Seymour area.
10. Attend a performance at the Majestic Theatre, a historic theatre that hosts a variety of shows and events.