There are plenty of Kid friendly activities to do in the magical city of Sevilla, Colombia. For starters, the city is home to one of the largest and most beautiful cathedrals in all of South America. The Gothic style cathedral is a sight to see, and kids will love exploring all of the nooks and crannies. Another must-see in Sevilla is the Plaza de Espana. The plaza was built in 1928 for the Ibero-American Exposition, and it is absolutely stunning. Kids will love running around in the plaza, and there are also plenty of photo ops. If your kids are into more adventurous activities, they will love horseback riding in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta National Park. The views from atop the horse are breathtaking, and kids will love trotting through the forests and mountains.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sevilla, Colombia
1. Visit the Old Town: The Old Town is a great place to take kids because there is so much to see and do. There are plenty of shops and restaurants to keep them occupied, and the architecture is stunning.
2. Take a Boat Ride: A boat ride is a great way to see the city from a different perspective. Kids will love the chance to see the city from the water, and it’s a great way to get some fresh air.
3. Visit the Zoo: The Sevilla Zoo is a great place to take kids. They’ll love seeing all the animals, and there are plenty of activities to keep them entertained.
4. Go to the Aquarium: The Sevilla Aquarium is another great place to take kids. They can learn about all sorts of different fish and marine life, and there are plenty of hands-on exhibits.
5. Explore the Castle: The Castle of San Marcos is a great place to explore with kids. They can run around and explore all the nooks and crannies, and the views from the top are incredible.
6. Visit the Cathedral: The Cathedral of Sevilla is one of the most impressive in all of Spain. Kids will love the chance to explore such a huge and beautiful building, and the views from the top are worth the climb.
7. Take a Train Ride: The Train of the Sun is a great way to see the city. Kids will love the chance to ride on a train, and the views from the top are incredible.
8. Visit the Botanical Gardens: The Botanical Gardens are a great place to take kids. They can explore the different plants and flowers, and there are often events and activities going on.
9. Go to the Beach: The beaches in Sevilla are some of the best in the world. Kids will love playing in the sand and swimming in the sea, and there are plenty of beach bars and restaurants to keep them entertained.
10. Explore the Park: The Mariposario Butterfly Park is a great place to take kids. They can see all sorts of different butterflies and even feed them, and there are often events and activities going on.