There are a number of kid friendly things to do in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The city has a number of parks, playgrounds, and museums that are perfect for those looking to entertain their children. Sao Paulo also has a number of kid-friendly restaurants, cafes, and ice cream shops. The city is also home to a number of kid-friendly events, including festivals and carnivals.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Serrana, Brazil
1. Visit the Museum of Archaeology and Ethnography: This museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the people who have lived in Serrana. There are many exhibits that feature artifacts and information about the different cultures that have called Serrana home.
2. Take a Hike: There are many great hiking trails in Serrana. These trails offer a great way to see the natural beauty of the area and get some exercise.
3. Go Fishing: Serrana is home to many great fishing spots. Whether you want to fish from the shore or go out on a boat, you’re sure to have a great time.
4. Visit the Waterfalls: There are several waterfalls located in and around Serrana. These are a great place to take a dip and cool off on a hot day.
5. Go Camping: Camping is a great way to experience all that Serrana has to offer. There are many camping sites located in the area, so you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for you.
6. Take a Bike Ride: Serrana is a great place to go for a bike ride. There are many scenic routes that you can take, making it a great way to see the area.
7. Play Golf: Serrana is home to several great golf courses. If you’re looking for a challenge, this is the place for you.
8. Go horseback riding: There are many great places to go horseback riding in Serrana. This is a great way to see the area and get some exercise.
9. Visit the Zoo: The zoo is a great place to see some of the animals that call Serrana home. There are many different species of animals to see, making it a great place for a family outing.
10. Take a scenic drive: Serrana is home to many beautiful scenic drives. This is a great way to see the area and take in the sights.