There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Seririt! For starters, the beaches are perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and playing in the sand. There are also several water parks in the area that are perfect for a hot day. If your kids are into animals, there are several zoos and animal sanctuaries in the area. There are also a number of museums, such as the Bali Museum and the Museum Pusaka, that are perfect for a rainy day. And of course, no visit to Seririt would be complete without taking a ride on the Bali Swing!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Seririt, Indonesia
1. Visit the Lovina Beach Dolphin attraction – an eco-tourism destination where you can swim and play with dolphins in their natural habitat.
2. Take a dip in one of Lovina Beach’s many natural hot springs – perfect for relaxing after a long day of exploring.
3. Have a traditional Balinese massage at one of the many spas in Lovina Beach – an experience not to be missed!
4. Go on a snorkelling or diving adventure to see the colourful marine life that inhabits Lovina Beach’s coral reefs.
5. Take a stroll along Lovina Beach’s black sand beaches – a unique landscape not found elsewhere in Indonesia.
6. Visit the Bengkung Bali cultural village to learn about traditional Balinese life and see age-old ceremonies being performed.
7. Shop for souvenirs at one of Lovina Beach’s many markets – you’ll be sure to find something for everyone back home.
8. Sample the delicious seafood on offer at Lovina Beach – the perfect way to cap off a day of exploring this beautiful area.
9. Watch the sun set over Lovina Beach – a truly magical experience not to be missed.
10. Take a night time walk along the beach to see the bioluminescent plankton that lights up the waves – a truly unforgettable experience.