There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Senden, Germany. One option is to visit the town’s botanical garden, which features a wide variety of plants and flowers. Another is to head to the Senden Zoo, where children can see a variety of animals up close. There are also a number of parks located throughout the town, perfect for a picnic or a game of fetch with the family dog. And, of course, no trip to Germany would be complete without a visit to a few of the country’s world-famous breweries. Many of these offer tours that are kid-friendly and educational, teaching children about the brewing process while also letting them sample some of the final product.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Senden, Germany
1. Pay a visit to the Wildpark Frankenhof, a nature park that is home to a variety of animals including red deer, fallow deer, European bison, and wild boar.
2. Go for a swim at the Freibad Senden, an outdoor swimming pool complex that features a heated pool, a wading pool, a diving pool, and a slides.
3. Visit the Bergezwinger, a historic hunting lodge that is now home to a museum about the history of hunting in the area.
4. explore the ruins of the castle Burg Senden, a 13th-century castle that was destroyed in the Thirty Years War.
5. Take a walk or bike ride through the Stadtpark, a large city park that features a playground, a pond, and a variety of walking and biking trails.
6. Visit the Tierheim Senden, an animal shelter that is home to a variety of animals including dogs, cats, rabbits, and guinea pigs.
7. Have a picnic in the Schlossgarten, the sprawling gardens of a former palace that are now open to the public.
8. Visit the Museum im Schloss, a museum housed in a former palace that features exhibits on the history of the town and the surrounding area.
9. Play a round of mini golf at the Minigolfplatz, an 18-hole mini golf course located in the Stadtpark.
10.Take a ride on the miniature train at the Eisenbahn- und Miniaturwelt, a large model train museum that features a variety of train-themed attractions.