Seminole is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep little ones entertained. The city has an excellent parks and recreation department, with plenty of green space for running and playing. The Amegy Bank Arcade and Children’s Museum are also popular destinations for families. Other great options include the Wee Play Kids Gym, Monkey business, and the pool at Gage Hotel. Whatever your child’s interests, there is sure to be something to keep them happy in Seminole!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Seminole, Texas
1. Take a walk or ride your bike on the many trails throughout Seminole. The city has over 20 miles of paved trails that are perfect for exploring the area.
2. Visit one of the city’s two water parks. Fun Junction USA has a lazy river, slides, and a sprayground, while Splashway Waterpark has a wave pool, slides, and a water playground.
3. Play a round of miniature golf at one of Seminole’s two courses. Congo River Golf features an 18-hole course with a jungle theme, while Mulligan’s Family Fun Center has a smaller 9-hole course.
4. Go bowling at Seminole Lanes. The bowling alley also has an arcade and a snack bar.
5. Get active at one of the city’s three playgrounds. Playgrounds are located at Northridge Park, Seminole Municipal Park, and Cooper Park.
6. Take a dip in one of Seminole’s three public pools. Pools are located at Northridge Park, Seminole Municipal Park, and Cooper Park.
7. Attend a movie in the park. The city hosts free movie screenings in Northridge Park and Seminole Municipal Park throughout the summer.
8. Visit the Seminole Historical Museum. The museum has exhibits on the city’s history, including the oil boom of the early 20th century.
9. Learn about wildlife at the G.W. Exotic Animal Memorial Foundation. The foundation is home to over 1,300 animals, including tigers, lions, and bears.
10. Attend a performance at the Seminole Municipal Auditorium. The auditorium hosts a variety of events throughout the year, including concerts, plays, and comedy shows.