If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Sellersville, you’ll be happy to know that there are plenty of options. For starters, you can take your kids to the Sellersville Theater which offers a wide variety of shows and performances that are appropriate for all ages. There is also an arcade and several restaurants in the theater complex, so your kids can have a fun day out while you enjoy the show. If you’re looking for something a little more active, you can take your kids to Neshaminy State Park where they can explore the hiking trails, playgrounds, and picnic areas. And, of course, no trip to Sellersville would be complete without a visit to the D&L Trolley Museum which offers a variety of kid-friendly activities including rides on historic trolleys, a scavenger hunt, and a chance to dress up in period costumes.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sellersville, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the Pennsylvania National Horse Show. This world-class event features some of the best horsemanship in the country. Enjoy live competitions, shopping, and more.
2. Head to the Discovery Center for an educational and fun experience. This hands-on museum is perfect for curious kids of all ages.
3.Explore the rail trail. The Sellersville section of the Perkiomen Trail is a beautiful spot for a nature hike or walk with the family dog.
4. Visit the Bucks County Civil War Museum. This museum is dedicated to preserving the history of the American Civil War.
5. Check out the Bucks County Symphony Orchestra. This award-winning orchestra performs regular concerts and events throughout the year.
6.Stop by the Bucks County Visitor Center. This is the perfect place to start your exploration of Bucks County. Pick up maps, brochures, and information on local attractions.
7. Go for a swim at Lake Lenape Park. This public park features a beach, playground, picnic areas, and walking trails.
8. Get creative at theArts Barn. This community art center offers classes, workshops, and events for all ages.
9. Play a round of golf at one of Sellersville’s several courses. Golfers of all skill levels will enjoy the scenic views and challenging holes.
10. Sip on some local wine at one of Bucks County’s many vineyards. Pennsylvania is home to some great wines, and many of them can be found right here in Sellersville.