There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Selebi-Phikwe, Botswana! For starters, there is the Selebi-Phikwe Sunset Safari, which is a great way to see the animals of the area up close. The Selebi-Phikwe crocodile farm is also a popular attraction, where kids can get an up-close look at these amazing creatures. And of course, no trip to Selebi-Phikwe would be complete without a visit to the Selebi-Phikwe Game Reserve, where kids can see lions, elephants, and other African wildlife in their natural habitat.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Selebi-Phikwe, Botswana
1. Take a tour of the BCL Mine.
2. Visit the Selebi-Phikwe Game Reserve.
3. Go on a safari at the Nxai Pan National Park.
4. Visit the Botswana National Museum.
5. Take a walk through the Mokolodi Nature Reserve.
6. Go on a boat ride on the Okavango Delta.
7. Visit the Tsodilo Hills.
8. Take a scenic drive through the Chobe National Park.
9. Visit the Orapa Diamond Mine.
10. Go on a nature walk at the Makgadikgadi Pans National Park.