Sebastian, Texas, is a great place for kids of all ages. There are plenty of things to do that will keep them entertained for hours on end. For the younger crowd, there is the Splash Pad at Mister McKinney’s Park. They can cool off in the summer heat, and play in the water to their heart’s content. There is also the Kids Kastle, which is an indoor play area that is perfect for a rainy day. The Sebastian Municipal Airport also offers free airplane rides for kids on select days throughout the year. For the older kids, there is the River Bend Nature Center, where they can learn about the local flora and fauna. They can also go fishing in the Guadalupe River, or hiking and biking on the many trails in the area. No matter what their interests are, there is sure to be something in Sebastian that will keep them happy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sebastian, Texas
1. Visit the animal shelter and adopt a pet!
2. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area.
3. Visit the Sebastian History Museum.
4. Feed the ducks at the city park.
5. Go for a swim at the municipal pool.
6. Play mini golf at one of the local businesses.
7. Go on a nature hike at one of the many parks in the area.
8. Get an ice cream cone at the local ice cream shop.
9. Play arcade games at the local pizzeria.
10. Go bowling at the local bowling alley.