If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Seaford, Australia, you won’t be disappointed. From exploring the local beaches to visiting one of the many family-friendly museums in the area, there are plenty of fun things to keep your little ones entertained.
One of the most popular kid-friendly activities in Seaford is visiting the beach. With its gentle waves and sandy shores, Seaford’s beaches are perfect for swimming, building sandcastles, and exploring rock pools. For something a little different, why not try your hand at surfing or stand-up paddle boarding?
If your kids are bursting with energy, take them for a run or a bike ride along the Seaford Coastal Trail. With plenty of parks and playgrounds along the way, they’re sure to tire themselves out before the end of the day.
When it’s time to relax, head to one of Seaford’s family-friendly cafes or restaurants. With a wide range of cuisine on offer, everyone is sure to find something to their taste. And, of course, no visit to Seaford would be complete without sampling some of the locally caught seafood!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Seaford, Australia
1. Visit the Donkey Sanctuary – The Donkey Sanctuary is a great place to visit with kids as it is home to over 150 donkeys! The sanctuary offers donkey rides, a petting zoo, and various demonstrations throughout the day.
2. Go to the beach – Seaford is home to some stunning beaches which are perfect for a day out with the kids. You can build sandcastles, paddle in the shallows, or simply relax on the sand and take in the views.
3. Explore Seaford Wetlands – The Seaford Wetlands are a great place to explore with kids as there is so much to see and do. There are walking and cycling trails, bird watching opportunities, and a playground.
4. Visit the Seaford Museum – The Seaford Museum is a great place to take kids as it is both educational and fun. There are interactive exhibits, a dress-up area, and a puppet show.
5. Go strawberry picking – Seaford is home to strawberry farms where you can pick your own fruit! This is a great activity for kids as they will love searching for the ripest strawberries.
6. Play mini golf – There are several mini golf courses in Seaford which make for a great day out with the kids. They can test their putting skills and see who can get the hole in one!
7. Have a picnic – Seaford is home to some beautiful parks which are perfect for a picnic. Pack some sandwiches and some drinks and enjoy a relaxed afternoon in the sun.
8. Go for a walk – Seaford is a great place to go for a walk with the kids as there are so many scenic routes to follow. Take in the views and stop for a picnic along the way.
9. Visit the library – The Seaford Library is a great place to take kids as it has a wide range of books, comics, and DVDs. It also has a play area and a computer room.
10. Play at the park – There are several parks in Seaford which are perfect for kids to run around and play. They can burn off some energy and have lots of fun at the same time!