There are many kid friendly things to do in Scotland, South Dakota. One option is visiting a local farm. Scotland is home to many dairy farms where kids can learn about how milk is produced and see the animals up close. There are also many fun parks and playgrounds in Scotland for kids to explore. The town also hosts an annual kids carnival complete with games, rides, and food. Families can also take a scenic drive through the countryside or go hiking and picnicking in one of the many beautiful parks in the area.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Scotland, South Dakota
1. Take a hike through the Black Hills National Forest.
2. Visit the Crazy Horse Memorial.
3. Go on a safari at Custer State Park.
4. Visit Mount Rushmore National Monument.
5. Take a scenic drive through the Badlands National Park.
6. Play in the Hamilton Family Play Park.
7. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area.
8. Play a round of golf at the Hart Ranch Golf Course.
9. Go horseback riding at the Custer State Park.
10. Take a dip in Sylvan Lake.