There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Schramberg, Germany. The town offers a variety of parks and playgrounds for children to explore and play in. There are also many walking and hiking trails nearby that are perfect for exploring with the family. In addition, the town has a number of museums and historic sites that are sure to interest both kids and adults. And, of course, no trip to Schramberg would be complete without trying some of the delicious local cuisine.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Schramberg, Germany
1. Visit the Schramberg Castle ruins.
2. Take a walk through the historic town center.
3. Visit the Toy Museum.
4. Play in the Schramberg adventure playground.
5. Ride the Schramberg train.
6. Take a boat ride on the Schramberger See.
7. Visit the Wurttemberg Mausoleum.
8. See the animals at the Schramberg Zoo.
9. Go hiking or biking in the surrounding forests.
10. Attend the Schramberg Christmas Market.