If you’re looking for kid friendly activities in Schoten, Belgium, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of things to keep little ones entertained, from parks and playgrounds to museums and educational attractions.
The Joseph Lemaire Museum is a great option for families with children of all ages. Kids can learn about the history of the area, explore the interactive exhibits, and even take part in hands-on activities.
For some outdoor fun, head to one of Schoten’s many parks. The Schoten Zoo is a great option for animal lovers, while those looking for some active play can burn off some energy at the Schoten Adventure Playground.
If you’re wanting to spend a day out of the city, Antwerp Zoo is a great option. Located just a short drive from Schoten, the zoo is home to over 5,000 animals from all over the world. Kids will love seeing the variety of animals, and the zoo also offers educational programs and tours.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Schoten, Belgium
1. Visit the Schoten animal park
2. Play in one of the many playgrounds
3. Go for a walk or bike ride in the forests or nature parks
4. Visit the Schoten castle
5. Have a picnic in one of the many parks
6. Go swimming in the indoor or outdoor pools
7. Visit the Schoten museum
8. Go bowling or ice skating
9. Play tennis or other sports in the sports complex
10. Have fun in the indoor trampoline park