There are many kid friendly things to do in Scafati, Italy. The city has countless parks and playgrounds for children to enjoy, as well as many museums and historical sites that are perfect for a family outing. There are also several kid-friendly restaurants in Scafati, serving up delicious and nutritious meals that will please even the pickiest of eaters. In addition, the city offers a wide variety of activities and classes for kids of all ages, from art and music lessons to cooking classes and sports programs. No matter what your family is looking for, Scafati is sure to have something to offer.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Scafati, Italy
1. Visit the ruins of Pompeii.
2. Take a cable car up Vesuvius.
3. Visit the Naples National Archaeological Museum.
4. Explore the Palace of Caserta.
5. Walk through the Royal Park of Caserta.
6. Visit the Catacombs of San Gennaro.
7. Ride the Naples Metro.
8. Visit the Certosa di San Martino.
9. Take a ferry to Capri.
10. Swim in the Blue Grotto.